Monday, January 23, 2012

She said: Beat My Ass, Sir!

When we left off with this story last week, we had just arrived at the party venue. As described, it was a dark, deserted, industrial area and I was quite happy that L was with me - definitely not the kind of place I'd be comfortable going to on my own. We showed our tickets and were admitted. We looked around as we checked our coats, seeing a few people we knew, though not well.

As we entered the main room, there was a buffet table with light fingerfood items and the host approached us and invited us to help ourselves. Others around the room stood in groups, eating and chatting. One girl in a group across the room had already taken her top off and stood in her bra and jeans. The room was lined with various dungeon essentials - two different spanking benches, a St. Andrew's cross, and other items I didn't look too closely at. There was also a rack of implements - canes, whips, floggers, and other lethal looking spanky things that would make rubber tubing look like a pleasant distraction. A few suspension points hung from the heavy wooden beams in the ceiling.


We put some finger foods on our plates and moved to sit on one of the spanking benches while we ate and looked around, taking in the area and the people. I had taken several items, finished eating and ditched my plate, but L is more of a grazer and tends to take one or two items and then returning to try something different, so he kept drifting back to the food table and adding little things to his plate. The last things on L's plate were two hors d'ouvres with toothpicks in them. He ate them, then started poking me with the toothpicks. Being such a good girlfriend, I relieved him of his plate and made my escape under the guise of disposing of it in the garbage.


When I returned, he had unfortunately not gotten rid of the toothpicks. We sat with me facing into the room and him close in behind me, one hand around me and resting on my hip. We heard a loud unidentifiable noise and scanned the room to see where it was coming from. Another girl was topless and a sexy kilted man was playing with her. The noise we were hearing was the sound of the impact of his hands slapping her bare breasts. After a few minutes, they moved to one of the spanking benches and she removed her remaining clothes and he worked her over, using only his hands and some other pervertables. At this point, L said in my ear, "Take your top off."


Feeling a bit like the old lady in the room, I pulled my top off and threw it aside, along with my high-heeled shoes. I turned and hugged L and asked him if we were going to play. In response, he grabbed a length of rope from our Mischief Bag and started to tie my wrists. Once my wrists were bound to each other, he quickly secured me from the waist up, upper arms bound to my body. He had me straddle the spanking bench, then lie my upper body along the length of it, presenting my ass for spanking. He decided to start out by trying out every implement on offer at the dungeon first before reaching for our own. The first item he chose was just horrendous. It was like the sole of a boot, but in paddle form. It was made from thick rubber much like a car tire. Not a good choice when I wasn't even warmed up yet - every lash stung terribly and I didn't like it at all!


He moved on and went through several types of canes, including one that was like a heavy plastic tubing, bent in half and twisted back to the handle. All were intolerable. Next he grabbed some floggers, but the room was fairly crowded and there just wasn't sufficient space to wield a flogger properly, so he gave up on that. Too bad because it was a very heavy flogger and I thought it might feel very thuddy, which I like. It was very uncomfortable trying to maintain my position tied as I was, so L untied me and packed the rope away. We then decided to move to another area to check out some other equipment. We wandered around the room, me still topless. When we saw the other spanking bench, it looked so comfortable, L suggested we try it out. He went back and grabbed the ping pong paddle and the slut paddle from our bag and joined me bent over the bench. The bench was incredibly comfortable - well padded and easy on the knees. He smacked me a few times with the slut paddle and again I was having trouble.

We talked about it for a few minutes and worked out how I could get into the headspace I needed. We had never played in front of others before, so we were a bit uncomfortable and I figured that was my problem. I decided to focus and just forget about the fact that we were in a room full of people. We tried again and this time it worked much better and I started to be able to get into the headspace I had been looking for. L was now taking mighty swings with the ping pong paddle and I was able to tolerate it much better now. Don't tell L, but I think I'm becoming quite fond of that ping pong paddle now. When he wanted to see if my ass was pinking up, I undid the button and zipper and ended up dropping my jeans around my ankles. He decided to proceed to administer my paddling on my bare (but thonged) bottom. He was hitting me so hard the noise was reverberating throughout the area. Some of the other players nearby remarked on how loud the smacks were!

We knew that we would shortly have to leave the party to head home, so we played harder than we had ever before and by the end, L pronounced my bottom suitably red. Late that night, I noticed that my ass was a bit tender as I sat chatting with L. I mentioned this to him and he perked up right away, wondering if he had finally succeeding in bruising what he has come to call my "ass of steel". The next day I checked in the mirror. Nothing. I was a little disappointed. The next morning I noticed a sore spot when I leaned against the counter and went to look again. Still noth....OH.....could it be? I twisted and turned every possible way to try and see. I was sure I spotted a bruise! Because of my skin tone, I think it's hard to see any but the most severe bruising, but subtle as it was, there was some bruising there for sure.

Days later when I showed L, he took a picture. He agreed that though it's very subtle, there is a bruise on each cheek. So now we know. Ping pong paddle can do it. More of same next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment